- The request for FNX token cross-chain migration to BSC will start from 0:00 UTC+0 2020–03–28
- The first FNX token cross-chain migration to BSC will begin at 2:00 UTC+0 2020–03–29
- The FNX/BUSD AMM Liquidity pool will be established on 2020–03–29
- The FPO smart contract and UI will come online on 2020–03–29
- The FNX/BUSD AMM liquidity mining will be initiated at 12:00 UTC+0 on 2020–03–29
- The FinNexus Protocol for Options (FPO) mining operations will begin at 12:00 UTC+0 on 2020–03–28
FinNexus will use Wanchain’s decentralized cross-chain bridges to allow for the migration of FNX tokens between Ethereum and BSC. We expect to deploy this mechanism in less than two weeks.
Before that, FinNexus will support ERC20 FNX holders crossing to BSC as follows:
- There will be a one-way cross-chain bridge from Ethereum to BSC.
- A cross-to-BSC button will be added to the ‘asset’ page at the bottom of the FinNexus Protocol for Options (FPO) interface.
- The contract will collect cross-chain requests from 0:00 UTC+0 to 23:59 UTC+0.
- The same amount of FNX tokens on BSC will be released to the addresses which make a cross-chain request at 2:00 UTC+0 on the day following the request.
- The upper limit for cross-chain requests per address will be 100,000FNX/day.
- Crossing from BSC to Ethereum will not be supported initially.
- This cross-chain plan is temporary and will be terminated when Wanchain’s decentralized two-way bridge comes online.